Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 09:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol Point, Singapore's coastline facing Johore Bahru.  (Read 112292 times)
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 01:35:04 PM »

Visited the area recently, but at night. There is a playground, already completed, but not opened for use. Car park completed, but not open, as well.

I get the sense that whoever built the park had plenty of budget. The park is nicely done.

It looks like there's no shades though. Something like these http://www.playgroundshades.com/graphics/shadestructures_sails_playground2.jpg will be a nice, finishing, touch. and maybe casuarina trees to add character to the area.. a sense of age.. when the trees are fully grown.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:51:50 PM by limweech » Logged

Advertisement

ahfu

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 12:26:54 PM »

I think the remaining part of the Punggol Connector from Punggol Point to Halus Wetland should be ready by next weekend.  URA should be tearing down the dividing alum hoarding soon.
pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 11:58:45 AM »

Visited the area recently, but at night. There is a playground, already completed, but not opened for use. Car park completed, but not open, as well.

I get the sense that whoever built the park had plenty of budget. The park is nicely done.

It looks like there's no shades though. Something like these http://www.playgroundshades.com/graphics/shadestructures_sails_playground2.jpg will be a nice, finishing, touch. and maybe casuarina trees to add character to the area.. a sense of age.. when the trees are fully grown.

playground open ?
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »

playground open ?

Do not know if the playground at punggol point is open.. the area was fenced up, last I went several weeks ago.

but if you are looking for playgrounds nearby.. have you been to the playground at Pasir Ris Park ?
http://maps.google.com.sg/maps/place?q=pasir+ris+beach+park&hl=en&cid=17549923687707861058
very crowded on weekends though.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: