Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 07:14:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol is like a mini Lian-He-Guo  (Read 13448 times)
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 06:51:13 AM »

one day i was queueing for bus and this china guy queueing behind me was telling his friend that everywhere he goes there are his beijing folks!! 北京人满街都是!

i find that we local breeds are getting out of the place in our own homeland nw...  Undecided

Yah it happened to me this afternoon in PP when I was in the new Indian Groceries Shop on level 2 and I happened to eavesdrop on an Indian National who was telling another that Singapore is nothing without them and he continued by saying so long MM and PM is around they will prosper and earn big bucks in Singapore and retire well in India in the future....He further said to the other, he has no intention on staying long though he has PR until his son reaches 12 so he can leave Singapore for India to evade NS for his son and that is why he put his son in an Indian International School. MTF

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."

Advertisement

bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 01:42:29 AM »

one day i was queueing for bus and this china guy queueing behind me was telling his friend that everywhere he goes there are his beijing folks!! 北京人满街都是!

i find that we local breeds are getting out of the place in our own homeland nw...  Undecided

Yah it happened to me this afternoon in PP when I was in the new Indian Groceries Shop on level 2 and I happened to eavesdrop on an Indian National who was telling another that Singapore is nothing without them and he continued by saying so long MM and PM is around they will prosper and earn big bucks in Singapore and retire well in India in the future....He further said to the other, he has no intention on staying long though he has PR until his son reaches 12 so he can leave Singapore for India to evade NS for his son and that is why he put his son in an Indian International School. MTF

oh yes.... heard such kinds of comments from those PR here before... we are just a stepping stone for them. I'm not saying that all of the PRs here are bad.. but most of them are... so sickening..

look at those jobs at foodcourt/hawker/cashier... actually the gamen can re-train those housewives who wanted to join the task force when their children are old enaff to take care of themselves. or those retired... still there are many companies not willing to employ retirers.

take a look at japan, their gamen are so supportive of their own citizenship and any jobs, their own citizenship has the priority first. but again.. perhaps japan has more population than us.. and have their own natural resources.. that's why.. they are able to do so...
alfa_juliet

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 02:37:18 AM »

when u go playground with many foreigners better.  they tend to be more friendly & smiley & converse back.

with locals, its like talking to wall or give u the 'u talking to me, cos i dunno u' kinda look.   oops blushing
another irritating part abt locals too is that they tend to be on the playground itself.  like sitting on the gallop thing n sliding the slide.  tail gating their children like shadow.  a distruction to children who ARE playing at the playground.  why cant they just sit, relax, at the same time abserve.  let kids be kids!  let them play n make friends of their own.
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

A few days ago, we saw a bunch of Negroes like a community at the playground in front of  blk 171C......Is PUNGGOL still safe Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: