Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 06:13:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punggol is like a mini Lian-He-Guo  (Read 13418 times)
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »

Arabian women and turkish/middle-east family in my cluster round-about waiting for the PP shuttle bus.

PP shuttle bus stops directly in front of my block.

Aiyah almost forgot about them....!!!

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."

Advertisement

bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 09:08:38 PM »

its not that i'm paranoid or been biased..
but whenever i saw muslim ladies covered from head to toe
(even the eyes area have a mesh over it)... i get kinda of freako...
is it really a must? if so... how come some other muslim ladies dun do that?
pcc

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »

Two days back, I realised that some of the foreign youths in SG who are not behaved can caused a problem in our neighbourhood.

We (me wife and daughter) were at the playground at Blk 187 Punggol at 8+pm.  Then there were two youths who kicked their football round the playground and at the playground boundary and equipment.
Due to their disregard for the safety of the children playing at the playground, some of the frequent children/guardians left. Suddenly, the football flew by my two year old and the youths continued bashing the football around. I hailed at them to lookout and that was when the youth turned on me aggressively.  My wife attempted to diffuse the situation but the youths begin staring down my kid, my family as we walked around and away.  When another group of passerbys came, we walked away.  It was clear that these youths had a China accent and could be students studying Singapore.

I think something must be done.....
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

why the SIN government still allow unskilled foreigners to come to this country and creating such nuisance. Polluting this country with litter, with bad attitude, with bad-mannerism in bus & MRT, with bad driving habits.

To my shock my Taiwanese friends get their PR status by using an agent in Taiwan to process their applications. Goodness! I think that is happening in China, there are agents who have close links with the Singapore Immigration Dept, these agents will collect affordable processing fees to process PR status.

Likewise US green cards, very easy to apply by lottery as long as money rules.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: