Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 12:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Potted plants which caused accident  (Read 11202 times)
Bubblesha

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »

almost all ppl that i have tell tis to had guest the same thing. But haiz.. they r young couple but oldr than me and hubby head banging
Not tryg to be racist, they r indian couple. Wife-housewife, husbnd-1st class SIA waiter. Sori if i offend anybdy just angry.
They have their own child too but dun undrstd this..
Now they r overfriendly with e othrs. I am the last persn who movd there so nt that close to e othrs cos i am wrkg. I am just e "Hi-bye" kind of neighbour.

Advertisement

pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »

almost all ppl that i have tell tis to had guest the same thing. But haiz.. they r young couple but oldr than me and hubby head banging
Not tryg to be racist, they r indian couple. Wife-housewife, husbnd-1st class SIA waiter. Sori if i offend anybdy just angry.
They have their own child too but dun undrstd this..
Now they r overfriendly with e othrs. I am the last persn who movd there so nt that close to e othrs cos i am wrkg. I am just e "Hi-bye" kind of neighbour.
ok, maybe let your children be friendly a bit and you do the first step. like eg. you child birthday invite them and his kid over for  a small home cook and cake.how u think ...or let your children have goodies and then act and try to share with the indian kid next door. chitchat
fate21

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »

wow so inconsiderate... the least they could do was to mop the floor dry after they watered the plants...
unlike my neighbour, they hung their wet landaury out in the corridor and moped the floor dry...

pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »

Ha Ha ha , my neighbour elder even good  .... He burn incense stick and dirty the floor , but he clean up daily with a broom and place the NICE BROOM at the corridor for the past yearsss . Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: