Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 04:07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parc Centros Condominium Developed By Wee Hur  (Read 345080 times)
tcl

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2016, 10:16:39 PM »

Hi all, just confirmed with my brother who live in Luxurie 3 BR with floor area of 9XX sf, his MF is $321. Our MF of $301 for area of 764 sf is ridiculous.  mad mad

Please count me in if you guys plan to meet up with the developer.

Thanks.

Advertisement

navicgator

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2016, 12:52:14 AM »

Hi all, just confirmed with my brother who live in Luxurie 3 BR with floor area of 9XX sf, his MF is $321. Our MF of $301 for area of 764 sf is ridiculous.  mad mad

Please count me in if you guys plan to meet up with the developer.

Thanks.

$301 for 764sf!! That is ridiculously high!!!  mad
tleong

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2016, 05:11:35 AM »

The MF calculated based on share value. Think, they follow  the guidelines from BCA https://www.bca.gov.sg/BMSM/others/Share_Value_Guidelines.pdf. The share values are by a range of floor area. For our case, 2 room or 3 room unit falls under the 50 to 100 sqm range, thus both having 6 share values. If Luxerie MF also calculated based on same guideline. Their MF is actually more expensive, 50 plus dollars for 6 share values.
Desmond Ho

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2016, 06:36:45 AM »

Normally for newly top condos, average MF for 2 bedder is about $200 and for 3 bedder is about $240.
As there is not much MF to be use during the 1st year which most of the defects are being clear free of charge by the developer, think PC initial MF is very high.
We must fight all the way to bring it down after 6 mths.
If we keep paying $300 per mth all the way thru, we might be continue paying even more after the first 2 years as things normally goes up but hardly will come down.
So guys let gather and form up a group and voice out our concern.
 Hope we can have an appointed leader in this forum to fight this issue all the way.
Any volunteer to become the appointed leader?
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: