Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 06:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overhead Bridges  (Read 25626 times)
Tian

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2007, 08:55:30 PM »

hey guys... sorry for the late reply... to me... the bridge are useless... hey only build barriers 100 metres apart from the bridge... the rest still open for jay crossing!!! just last week!!! I nearly knock down one idiotic auntie who jay cross... I was in the middle lane and she step onto the first lane and i had to sway away thinking she will cross to the second when she suddenly step back to the first... I got to sway back again n nearly skidded my ride!!! I was so pissed that i pull over... came out of my car and demanded that she use the overhead bridge else I threaten her I will call the police... the auntie did what was told!!!

Dunno about you guys but I really dunno what LTA is doing man!!! really screw up project!!!

if you were driving slowly and keeping a lookout, dun think you have to swerve here and there. just slow down and let the poor auntie cross the road la. a few second of delay wouldn't kill you right

are you a driver??? if u are... the you will know how i feel... overhead bridges are meant to be utilize, the reason for jay crossing or walking post not only danger to drivers but the pedestrain themself... I am not even speeding... how fast can you drive from one end of the traffic light to the other. a few second will not kill me but if i lost control n bang into that poor auntie... whose fault??? its mine!!! I will never allow this to happen... Thats why i make sure she go back to the other side of the road n cross the overhead bridge... she can curse me... i dont mind.... i am just making it more condusive for other drivers.

i too am a driver. i understand wat you feel. instead of swerving here and there, just slow down and see if the aunt is going to cross the road anot or if you are unsure of wat she is going to do, just give her a honk. by the way i have seen people driving around punggol like they are rushing for time. even you told the aunt off, but i don't think she would bother to use the overhead bridge the next time. the best way to put up fences to prevent pple from crossing the road. 

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2007, 02:35:34 AM »

Like I said, if the bridge could be linked to the nearest HDB flat with lift access, then the old and young could utilize the lift right??  Huh?
Confuz

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 02:58:30 AM »

i still think under ground tunnels are much more practical.
like those linking marine parade to east coast park..
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 04:34:16 AM »

but still need staircase you know?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: