Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 09:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Potted plants which caused accident  (Read 11191 times)
pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 12:22:36 AM »

u see guys, my hse is the first hse in line coming frm the lift lobby. I wouldnt know if my neighbour waterd the plants till i am at my door step. As u can see there are other pots on e corridor front area there r a lot of space there. My concern is, why the plant have to be beside our door area. The small area cant even split into 2 to say its mine or theirs.
My child still suffrd some bleedgs. Just yestrday, we go KKH for xtray and he's only 3yrs. Lets not talk abt my kids, what abt others, what abt my guest? If it rains or TC blk wash, i can already sense the danger, we will carry our boys. This is out of no where, clear weathers and he's not running. I cant blame TC, contractors, floor, CROCS shoe etc. Its basic initiative, they need to have the consideration and not shelfish, only protecting their own interest. I cant have a coridor area at my own house causing danger to my own son. I have sound them and ask them politely abt tis. They just ignore me. At KKH yestrday with the Q, the time spend... for just a pathatic pot is not worth it. If i can turn back time, i wish my son to fall and knock the vase. The pot is gone and tis b police case or i cld go for Civil sue. But thinkg of the impact to the child, i tink otherwise. I dun want to hurt my baby.
U help them shower the plant with "boiling water" .... hee hee

Advertisement

pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 08:59:25 AM »

Hi all I am a new member here:wave:. I need ur views on my issue. I have a neighbour next to my unit who placed their potten in a small arial of space in between both of our units before i have moved in. I moved in to the place only in 2004 after my child was born, we r quite displeased with that as we often have problem moving in larger items in the house becos that space is for us to expand our gates. It seem that they r tryg to say 'hey we chop the place 1st'
We have tolerate tis 5yrs and lately my son slippd and fall over the excess water which caused him to knock his nose at our frnt door ledge. We highlightd the plant to them and the water but they ignord. The potted plant are placd over a stand with no dish and due to the gradiant of the floor the water will flow downwards to our units.
I have emaild to towncouncil together wif my child mc and doctor's letter. TC have advicd them they will move the plant on the frnt corridor area and move it bck to position aftr they left.
Lately heard e neighbour's wife talkg gosspg loudly with e opp. Neighbour and said that we r incnsiderate and patty of the plant.
For me its just a small of space and i dun need to fight over tis, how to share? I am just highlightg tis to them as tis is a safety hazard for my 5yrs and 3yrs son.
Pls give ideas how to tackle tis ?
Concern mum
Update us with your GOOD NEWS soon ! Take Care ..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: