Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 04:51:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you noticed the wild dogs at Punggol MRT station?  (Read 9425 times)
hk203

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 11:04:47 PM »

A forumer asked why we can't feedback to AVA? Punggol is a dog's territory?

His point is...we are the one who invaded their territory...But that's life, the stronger one will survive! Just like those bears and foxes in the US...their own habitat has been destroyed and they can't find anymore food. They have to go to the neighbourhood street to steal food, that's their only chance of survival (go to the street or die of hunger).

Human is too selfish, not just towards animal but towards own human kind as well. Look at what have the American did to the Indian? Australian did to Aborigin? White people treated the black in South Africa? But that's life...

Advertisement

Snowolf

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 01:27:17 AM »

I have seen this pack of dogs before. Crossing the road. There is a leader in the pack. Nothing happen to me, as i merely walk pass as if nothing happens.

All animals are the same, they wont attack unless provoke. I believe they are more afraid of us. Cos once there is human, mean DEATH to them.

Whoever like to report to AVA so much, go ahead lo. Maybe we living in punggol have nothing much to do, except report, complain. Maybe make more babies to boost our population. lol

Cool Daughter

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 02:50:04 AM »

Hiaz .. humans are making life more miserable for the animals, especially the wild ones. These wild dogs are probably here in Punggol longer than alot of us, but now, they had been labelled the 'invader' or illegal resident of punggol. Kinda sad isn't it.

We human are the educated ones .. shouldn't that make us more humane, more civil minded, more community minded, or maybe more understanding of the world. Humans are not the only breed of living thing on earth .. can't we co-exist in harmony with ther rest?

Frankly, how many dogs attack had happened so far in Punggol? as much as a crazy JP man slashing people on the street in Toyko?

Munirah

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 03:00:03 AM »

LOL..i notice the dog also..LOL!..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: