Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 02:49:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: What kind of neighbour relationship you have?
Can't remember how my neighbour looks. - 3 (10%)
Dun know their names but say hello or hi only - 5 (16.7%)
Know some and talks to them once in blue moon - 7 (23.3%)
Know their names and  occassionally had conversations with at least 1 or 2 neighbours - 12 (40%)
I know all my neighbours and some of them become my friends - 3 (10%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good neighbours  (Read 20882 times)
Sunrise

Ignore
« on: August 21, 2006, 09:36:14 PM »

Besides having good facilities/ scenery/good in where we live, having good neighbour relationship also makes a difference. Sure we dun want neighbours like the Joo Chiat Saga.

Let's survey and see what's our punggol neighbours relationship.

We have heard many complaints about inconsiderate neighbours in the forum.
We should also hear some Positive Stuff  about our Neighbours.

I've 5 neighbours living in the same level. We know the 1st name of at least 4 neighbours. We are particularly close to 1 neighbour, an elderly couple. They are very nice and dun mind looking after our plants when we are out of town. We will bring over some of our cooking (If I think got some standard lah) for them to share and vice versa.  cheers

If you have good neighbours relationship - do share.   thumbs up

Advertisement

nat.mum

In Tune Massage Therapy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:00:08 PM »

ive jst moved in to punggol for about four months now. fortunate to have neighbours who care and have some
common interest. on my level, thers is one who loves to share what the food they have from time to time. and we have the common interest in homeopathy. SInce im still a newbie but a great believer in that, theres someone where i can get a second opinion from. they were conceren when my daughter was not feeling well.

also it happens that on my level, there are four young children, and theylove to play with my 16mth old gal. not every day though cause everyone needs to have thier own time.

another neighbour of mine living in the next block are becoming like good friends, have alot in common and they are  smile really friendly people.

its nice to know to have good neighbours and you know you are living in community. ULtimately, the first move have to come from ourselves.   waving

senses, the keys to healing from within.
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 10:43:30 PM »

ive jst moved in to punggol for about four months now. fortunate to have neighbours who care and have some
common interest. on my level, thers is one who loves to share what the food they have from time to time. and we have the common interest in homeopathy. SInce im still a newbie but a great believer in that, theres someone where i can get a second opinion from. they were conceren when my daughter was not feeling well.

also it happens that on my level, there are four young children, and theylove to play with my 16mth old gal. not every day though cause everyone needs to have thier own time.

another neighbour of mine living in the next block are becoming like good friends, have alot in common and they are  smile really friendly people.

its nice to know to have good neighbours and you know you are living in community. ULtimately, the first move have to come from ourselves.   waving

You indeed very fortunate to have such neighbours..Thank God.. thumbs up

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
sky

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 11:24:06 PM »

2 years ago, while my wife and I were looking for a flat in Punggol (walk-in selection), we short-listed a unit and went to that unit to look-see-look-see. Understandably, that unsold unit was locked, but the next door neighbour was at home and has almost finished painting his house. He welcomed us into his house and we had a good chat. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. My wife and I then decided to buy that unit next to him. His friendliness was one of the factors that we chose that unit.

I am glad to be his neighbour for the past 2 years. His family members are also very very nice people. I also got to know another neighbour of mine. Very friendly family too. I stay in Block 186 7th floor. Anyone here from my area?  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: