Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 09:25:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: flower pots, bicycles, bins  (Read 39006 times)
Fattie Bom Bom

Never let failure conquer you!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2006, 01:03:59 PM »

My neighbour downstairs is giving moonlight to her plants at night by specially putting it out on the window ledge of her kitchen window at night.

Dont know what is she doing? Is there any plants that need moonlight to grow  Huh? Shocked

There is a neighbour in my block who always pour water over when she water her plants. The suay ones will be drench. Embarrassed Inconsiderated neighbour!  Angry

In The Midst Of Difficulties Lie Apportunities. Never Give Up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Advertisement

ling

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2006, 01:16:22 PM »

The aircon ledge probably collected dirts and rubbish lah, and can be access from the dining hall's window. I usually don't bother about the air-con ledge too. The auntie staying above us is the mum and they are not local, can hear from her accent.

Now I wash and lined my clothings at night. Next morning, it will be totally dry from the air-con exhaust air. I dun have to worry upper level's wet clothing or sweeping dirts over. HEE Heee.

unless overnight it rain and you sleep thru hehe

Yap, it happens before. But most of the time I woke up before my clothes are drenched....

Me no such problems... cause I use Dryer... no need to hang clothes  Grin
sue lin

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2006, 10:38:29 PM »

I have a neighbour who uses the electrical/gas/water closets at the corridor as if its her store room. She puts bird cages,pails and brooms there. She also puts metal laundry stand nest to it. I find hanging laundry at the corridor such an eyesore. I think its good to have kampong spirit But not to treat a shared corridor like your kampong backyard. 
Chilli Crab

Casual Vs Sloppy?

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2006, 12:47:50 PM »

Yup, this is Punggol..... NOT KAMPONG !!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: