Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 12:13:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catch the "Shaping My Punggol" Exhibition at Open Field Next to Punggol Plaza  (Read 15041 times)
dafansu

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2008, 12:58:45 PM »

something to share from hdb

Dear Resident,

Following PM's NDR speech 2007 and the successful exhibition and public consultation of "Remaking Our Heartland" plans for Punggol in Sep 07, HDB will be holding an exhibition to inform you on the progress of the plans exhibited and to engage you further in shaping the Punggol plans.

Exhibition Details

2. We would like to invite you to visit this exciting exhibition "Shaping My Punggol" and be updated on the plans for Punggol. The details are shown in the following :

Date/Time :  17 May 08 (Sat)
12 pm to 9 pm

18 May 08 (Sun)
10 am to 9 pm
Venue : Open Field Next to Punggol Plaza

3. In conjunction with this event, HDB is organizing three competitions i.e. Colouring Contest (on-the-spot registration), the Children's Art Competition and Model Making Competition on 17 May 08. The competitions are organized to create awareness and engage residents on their ideas of the Punggol Town and the proposed Waterway. Attractive prizes will be given away and HDB will also be displaying some of the commendable art entries during the exhibition. Pre-registration for the competitions will be closed on 15 May 08(Thurs). Form can be submitted to either the Punggol 21 Committee Club or the HDB Sengkang Branch Office.

(See attached file: Application form (Model making).pdf)(See attached file: Application form (Children's Art).pdf)

Call for Ideas Exercise

4. The Call for Ideas Exercise will also be launched at the exhibition. This is an islandwide exercise to invite residents to submit ideas for the future developments on both sides of the proposed waterway based on the theme "Green Living by the Waters".

5. We would like to strongly encourage you to contribute your ideas through our "Remaking Our Heartland" webpage at http://www.hdb.gov.sg from 17 May 08.

6. We look forward to you visiting the exhibition!

(Signed)
SENIN AMAK
Head, Sengkang Branch Office
Housing & Development Board
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 01:00:55 PM by dafansu » Logged

Advertisement

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 02:24:21 PM »

upz, remember to submit your inputs

tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 11:45:07 PM »

upz, remember to submit your inputs

In short the plans in Punggol will be shelved yet again...Why need another exhibition already had last year?? I have seen no progress in the past months or so what to update Huh??

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
BoBo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 02:14:13 AM »

Thanks Dafansu. My family will be there for the exhibition. We hope to make Punggol a better place to live in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: