Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 08:20:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cars vandalised at Punggol carpark blk 131!!!  (Read 37803 times)
MuthuThamby

I love India

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2007, 01:52:25 PM »

Hardly see any patrol so what to do...
maybe residents can chip in to install cctv at carparks...
same suggestion as my bf~

told my bf (your fellow punggolian) about this thread in this forum... and told him some suggested for cctv to be installed. then he said... cannot be install in one never install in others... then the whole sg will want to have cctv installed in their mscp... how much would it cost to install cctv and the storage for the footage throughout the entire island?! it's hardly feasible and if it does happen, probably the season parking will rocket...

and so he suggested if the residents in a cluster is concerned with security in their mscp, then can get the car owners to chip in and install cctv for their own carparks... it could be workable if can get the car owners to discuss together. with these incidents happening, i guess all car owners will want to have security rather than to spend a bomb to respray and then fear getting another attack etc...

Good idea. Similar to many govt/semi housing I personally experience in Hong Kong. It actually cost efficient and effective. And/or with guard services.

Regards

Muthu
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 01:55:10 PM by MuthuThamby » Logged

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2007, 12:29:46 AM »

Not even sure if the scholl will suspend them. Sigh
biscuit

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »

Usually these young offender will end up gg to boy/girl home. they'll be take care by the social worker.
I hope the school won't expel them give them a chance. To err is human. who doesn't make mistake. unless your are saint..
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2007, 01:45:46 AM »

Hmm, one of my friend's can was affected too there...now he's considering putting camera in his car to monitor anymore vandalism..perhaps HDB would consider putting camera to monitor hdb carparks from vandals in view of the increment of parking charges...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: