Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 26, 2024, 07:53:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car Park Entrance/ Exits  (Read 9977 times)
Yong

Ignore
« on: July 13, 2006, 02:34:11 AM »

Noticed that there are several car parks in Punggol estate with no clearly marked "stop boxes" and in/out lines at the entrance/ exit. Althou the logical thing is for outgoing traffice to stop at the exit pts, look left and right before moving, many drivers do not do that. Some even zoom right into your lane. Eg the 196 car park near the ultra hot coffee shop, drivers in/ out of d car park take turns too early or too late most of the time. A few times, I had outgoing drivers (from car park) merely dashing onto the "main" road while I was turning in. When u honk or look at them, these drivers looked at u as if they have done no wrong. Cos there is no "law" (in the sense of boxes) to say that they must stop first! Moreover the ultra hot coffee shop area is always packed with cars and big vehicles, we cant even see each other most of the time. Forget abt the stupid mirror. Its only for the outgoing drivers and most of these stupid sotong dun bother to look!!

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 03:51:08 AM »

i believe this is the most popular illegal place to park in Punggol
but i dont see the warden do their job
they should visit there often
instead of walking around in the carpark looking for expire coupons
urbaine

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 04:49:56 AM »

well, tell me about it!...i happen to live at block 196 and i do know how hellish the traffic is there!
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 05:39:43 AM »

well, tell me about it!...i happen to live at block 196 and i do know how hellish the traffic is there!

i almost knock a kid down there a few months back
when he just dash out from econ

i was partially block by those park cars
but lucky i drove using biting point
therefore my car was moving to a crawl

if not................
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: