Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 12:18:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot find Parking Lot ?!?  (Read 20882 times)
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 05:13:00 AM »

Sad Anyone staying along Puggol Central having difficulties getting a parking lot when they get home at night ? Many nights I have to circle the carpark lots from blocks 188-192 twice to locate a lot. When unable to find one, I park at the loading bay and of course I get a fine of $100 for that. (received a couple of times) . An answer to our appeal was that lots at Blk 180 , 178 and 193(Edgefield Plains), Blk 188-192 (Punggol Central) are grouped and reserved for season holders. It says that the grouped car parks have adequate motorcar parking lots to serve the needs of our residents. Is this true ? As I am a seasoned parking holder, it is frustrating having to locate a lot after a long day. Just to survey, do any of you have the same problems ? Thks.

Hi neighbours living along that stretch! I am at Blk 187.  hanzpeed, its true. The carpark behind the 180-184 (the blocks facing our blocks) serves us as well. Anyway you can check your season parking coupon to see which are the blocks you can park at.  Thats why I doubt they would make any changes to our 186-192 stretch.  Everytime I pass the carpark at the other side I see quite a number of empty lots. Its just that we need to walk a longer distance back to our stretch if we park there. 

I thought they already converted both the upper levels and lower levels to red lots for season parking lots? Our friend who visited us had to park somewhere else because there were no white lots. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 06:10:22 AM by sunshineliv » Logged

Advertisement

hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 05:57:31 AM »

alamak like that susah lah....
chrissmkim

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 06:42:44 AM »

I'm staying at that area too & encounter same situation also.
Lagi worst I'm a season parking ticket holder, kena fine $100 dollars at 1215am when the problem actually lies on the insufficient of parking lots.
Went to see MP yesterday, she said will write to HDB & ask me to wait or responce.
So disappointed to hear the reply.
Oh great ! Monday 24th July also went to see Penny Low. Said that the parking problem is unique to these blocks 188-192. However, the multi storey car park has abundant lots available. Suggested we park there. Said can do but then should charge us cheaper. Said not possible but she said she will write in to HDB on this issue as she is aware of it. Suggested residents volunteer to be in RC here as there is none here now. Now waiting for either HDB or RC to respond on whether fine is waived but that is not a long term solution. If HDB charges cheaper to park further away, it is more equitable.
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 06:56:27 AM »

I'm staying at that area too & encounter same situation also.
Lagi worst I'm a season parking ticket holder, kena fine $100 dollars at 1215am when the problem actually lies on the insufficient of parking lots.
Went to see MP yesterday, she said will write to HDB & ask me to wait or responce.
So disappointed to hear the reply.
Oh great ! Monday 24th July also went to see Penny Low. Said that the parking problem is unique to these blocks 188-192. However, the multi storey car park has abundant lots available. Suggested we park there. Said can do but then should charge us cheaper. Said not possible but she said she will write in to HDB on this issue as she is aware of it. Suggested residents volunteer to be in RC here as there is none here now. Now waiting for either HDB or RC to respond on whether fine is waived but that is not a long term solution. If HDB charges cheaper to park further away, it is more equitable.

huh!! like that recuit RC member meh Huh? Huh? ???what is the link between a parking lot and a RC member Huh? Huh? Huh?
" No parking Lot --> join as a RC member lor" Huh? Huh? Huh?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: