Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 13, 2024, 05:16:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of your own belongings punggolians!  (Read 3191 times)
pongo

Ignore
« on: November 23, 2008, 01:51:03 AM »

http:// i was at punggol plaza yesterday and i heard this story and i wish to share it here.....

on monday morning around 10.45 am. a sales girl saw two caucasians walking along the ground floor shops of punggol plaza....minutes later one caucasian talkto the sales girl..the caucasian customer was especially polite and thanked her ....then this sales girl sense something amist... she hurried to her cashier counter and realised that her own handbag was missing... she ask that caucasian customer not to leave....while she ran out of punggol plaza shouting stop....many people crowded around.....she then ran back and approach the caucasian who was leaving the plaza..(c)said "i did not take your thing"...and left...this sale girl was soo depressed..as she had lost more than $1000 dollars which was meant to bring home to her family in malaysia for the coming festive season..she was depress that no body was helping her...as she said that she saw a young man folding his arms and watching ...the worst thing is anold woman came forward to her to ask if she keep her ic inside her bag.......she ask her if she can give her,her ic number.....(to buy 4 D)..... oops
this must  be a syndicate group and it caught the sales girl by surprised...she reported the matter to the police and the security there came too late.later they check the security camera and confirm that there wasa third cacusian wearing a beanie who crawl to her cashier area while another cacusian keep guard .the security camera did not capture the face of the culprit.theywere actually 3 people syndicate.

so be careful with your own belongings especially during this time.anyone happen to have picture of this event and happend to be there you can share your story to fill in the details.. this was what i heard from the sale girl who said that she have lost trust in singaporean for not lending a hand to her... so sad. Cry..i comforted her by telling her that at least she is not hurt by this incident....

Advertisement

::RuZaNi::

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 10:22:32 PM »

http:// i was at punggol plaza yesterday and i heard this story and i wish to share it here.....

on monday morning around 10.45 am. a sales girl saw two caucasians walking along the ground floor shops of punggol plaza....minutes later one caucasian talkto the sales girl..the caucasian customer was especially polite and thanked her ....then this sales girl sense something amist... she hurried to her cashier counter and realised that her own handbag was missing... she ask that caucasian customer not to leave....while she ran out of punggol plaza shouting stop....many people crowded around.....she then ran back and approach the caucasian who was leaving the plaza..(c)said "i did not take your thing"...and left...this sale girl was soo depressed..as she had lost more than $1000 dollars which was meant to bring home to her family in malaysia for the coming festive season..she was depress that no body was helping her...as she said that she saw a young man folding his arms and watching ...the worst thing is anold woman came forward to her to ask if she keep her ic inside her bag.......she ask her if she can give her,her ic number.....(to buy 4 D)..... oops
this must  be a syndicate group and it caught the sales girl by surprised...she reported the matter to the police and the security there came too late.later they check the security camera and confirm that there wasa third cacusian wearing a beanie who crawl to her cashier area while another cacusian keep guard .the security camera did not capture the face of the culprit.theywere actually 3 people syndicate.

so be careful with your own belongings especially during this time.anyone happen to have picture of this event and happend to be there you can share your story to fill in the details.. this was what i heard from the sale girl who said that she have lost trust in singaporean for not lending a hand to her... so sad. Cry..i comforted her by telling her that at least she is not hurt by this incident....

well, then again, look ard... R there really SINGAPOREANS ard? Foreigners r conquering our home...  Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: