Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 10:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADT Secruity System.......  (Read 8854 times)
oldman

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 11:44:09 PM »

haha! they so not update their system at what location ah?  smoking

Advertisement

hon

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 03:35:22 AM »

Don't sign up their service.  They cheated me saying after 3yrs, I can stop subscribing to their monitoring service, can configure it to alert my mobile phone.  3 yrs pass, contract over, I try to fiddle with the system, discover all they use customised firmware to lock out personalisation. Now the system without their monitoring service can only make noise and do nothing.
oldman

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 03:34:57 AM »

oh. then did u contact their sales to help you configure? if they config can we dont have the password cannot config.

so if u total up in 3 years how much have you paid?

Don't sign up their service.  They cheated me saying after 3yrs, I can stop subscribing to their monitoring service, can configure it to alert my mobile phone.  3 yrs pass, contract over, I try to fiddle with the system, discover all they use customised firmware to lock out personalisation. Now the system without their monitoring service can only make noise and do nothing.
oldman

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 03:17:11 AM »

i just realize that they have a update function for the machine. that send a signal and tell the headoffice that this set is working properly. default is set to test 1 time a week. so the person who breakin can temper with the system for at least 6days without being realize by the head office! cos i ask the contractor that install for me if there is a routine system check and he say is 1week. and he say can set to everyday but he say its of no purpose. haha!!

I agree... lousy system..

my mum had this system for her retail shop few years back. the alarm just kept going off for no reasons and it's so dxxm loud.. even if a cat or someone accidentally touches the door.. I think the alarm went off... and the best thing was, we had the system removed by one of the dealers, cos wanting to transfer to our home instead, but never get to do so.. and ADT still charges us the monitoring, without even realizing that the system is no longer in place.. I question them abt this and the customer service was extremely RUDE! the worst I had ever encounter..

so I reckon, buy more locks are even safer than their system..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: