Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 02:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bee/Wasp  (Read 6489 times)
zzprincess

Ignore
« on: December 01, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »

hi, hi
I would like to report a scary incident. I'm staying facing the common open exercise area. Past few weeks, i been seeing a bee/wasp flying up to my window (i stay on the 7th floor). i called up town council to report to them, not sure if they did take any action to check. Today the bee actually flew into my house, i had to quickly carry my baby girl who was napping in the living room quickly into the bedroom, and asked my mother-in-law (the heroine) to quickly use plastic bag catch the bee & throw out of the window.
I would like to advise those staying facing common green area to be careful of such uninvited pests!

Sigh, how can i complain to the town council that they should take a diligent check to ensure there are no bee/wasp nests around in the common green, this is dangerous!! mad:

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 03:52:06 AM »

my house 12th floor also sometimes have bee comes in. So scary. I use the Baygon to spray on it......it was giddy immediately.
kenny

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 09:40:19 AM »

there was a bee nest i saw in last wk behind greendale sec.sch(children playground & mini football field), it is located between the fitness coner and the gym for senior citizen, one of the tree, size of a football, not sure it was removed already?
i saw it when i finish my jogging on last sat and have a rest there, forgot to report till i saw this thread, call town council? Undecided
les_petite_thing

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 10:22:12 AM »

Yap Me too. My house came 2 uninvited 'guest' on different day. As long as 10cm! it has orange trip on it body. Sacre the hell out of me! Me also facing greenery.

Called Town council. They said had send someone dw to check the area, but can't find any nesting. So LL lor head banging
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: