Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 01:57:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBQ but no toilet. Make sense?  (Read 11011 times)
Stacy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 09:09:26 PM »

but i don't think we can put it here the bbq area? i tot they usually place it above the drain or something rit? Dun recall seeing those drains at the bbq area (above car park)

Advertisement

lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 09:50:58 PM »

Hmmm... interesting.
I think you are refering to "public toilets" near BBQ areas just like the east coast.
Well ......maybe the "planners" feel that in the BBQ vicinity have shops and coffeehouse which can address this issue and the cost and maintainance of public toilet can be very high and difficult to sustain??  Just my thought 
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 12:20:41 AM »

i know it sounds funny.  i had a bbq with my friends last saturday at punggol beach.  we are a bunch of hc-ers (similar concept to Couchsurfing).  there were 8 girls compared to 4 guys.  we basically bought wet wipes from Prime minimart before leaving for our hands.  when we needed to relieve ourselves, 4 girls would go together to a dark spot.  3 of us would act as human wall and shielded the other one from open view  while she pee-ed.  haha.. it was very funny.. and we ensured we were not walking barefooted in case we stepped on some wet sand.  we would scare the girl peeing.. "Hey!!! hurry, someone's walking over!! quick, shoot it out girl!!!"  hahaha!

well.. funny memories indeed.

scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2007, 12:57:08 AM »

Shells, I like your type of bbq, more fun, more unpredictable, but for our type of bbq, next to the block, we'll make do with whatever toilets are around - spend the time looking for the nearest toilet, that's the fun part of BBQs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: