Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 26, 2024, 09:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBQ but no toilet. Make sense?  (Read 11017 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »

haha.. i'm not asking everyone to be like us lah.. hehe.. but it was just very funny.  when we went back to pee the 3rd or 4th time (a friend from Budapest was our bartender for the night and responsible for filling up our bladders mad), some of us would point to a particular wet spot and say, "hey, that "little puddle" belongs to xxx, don't step on it!!"  haha!  i didn't mind doing in this manner though.. just that i controlled my water intake a little bit.  we basically bought two disposable pits from the prime minimart downstairs my place (only $4.90 each).

use already, throw the whole thing.. nothing much to clean up too.  as much as we had alot of mosquito bites, we enjoyed the night alot, singing, laughing and taking loads of pictures.

Advertisement

eothian

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 10:35:15 PM »

Guys who went to NS will know how to manage ourselves in the wild.

Yes, we did differiate the spot where everyone go for relieving and the spot to makan. No wonder the plants at our urinating spot grows thicker and thicker....

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 11:10:16 PM »

Guys who went to NS will know how to manage ourselves in the wild.

Yes, we did differiate the spot where everyone go for relieving and the spot to makan. No wonder the plants at our urinating spot grows thicker and thicker....

yeah.. still rem in bmt i have to prone right in front of a pile of shit with a piece of leave nicely placed on top.. nice memories indeed...

any case, we have had quite a few bbqs in our neighbourhood and dun think there was any issue with the toilets since they are mostly within walking distances to the coffeeshop or a nearby RC.. if not just prepare a few Adult Pampers for emergencies...  Grin
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 08:13:52 AM »

hahaha!  or water the plants directly lah!   stick tongue stick tongue stick tongue

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: