Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 26, 2024, 06:51:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal for Witnesses for accident involving Black Civic FD  (Read 1852 times)
WJY

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2011, 03:06:11 AM »

Hi all,

I'm appealing to all who may have witnessed an accident this Sunday 8th May 2011 at around 6.45pm on Tebing Lane carpark (punggol-where the new popeyes fast food outlet is located).

I'm the black civic fd (SJJ5888B) who was hit on the Passenger side door/fender/side mirror by a black toyota camry (SBT1628D). My vehicle was stationery and was queuing up to exit the car park, then this vehicle in front of me suddenly reversed at a substaintial speed and ram into my vehicle.

We did exchange particular but when i ask him to sign a letter to aknowledge that he reversed and knock into me but he refused. I already made a accident report, the person at the workshop advised to to get a witness to give statement if any to backup my case.

I told them that I'll be filing against their his motor insurance and my greatest worry is that he will deny everything which most cases has happened before.

Hope any kind soul who have witnessed this incident can step up to assist as a testimony so that these people will not get away with such arrogance and irresponsibility!!

My number is 96962001. Please call or sms me if there is anyone.

Million thanks!!

PS: (moderator) I'm not sure if I posted at the right forum. Please move my thread if you find it is inapproptiate.

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: