Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 06:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All about Punggol Topaz : so far the largest Standard Contract in Punggol  (Read 296862 times)
fussybao86

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: November 30, 2014, 11:03:11 PM »

Hi fussybao

that's great news. so which blk are you from

Hi Davin

I am from 259A. Smiley

Advertisement

three15

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2014, 08:40:22 AM »

Congrats! to all the neighbours who had collected their keys from HDB. I'm from 260B and will only be collecting keys on 10 Dec. Problem is that at this busy time of the year it will be hard to find contractors to finish up my flat with floorings and kitchen fittings opt out. If any of you guys has good contractors for living room and kitchen flooring please recommend. I need contractors for timber flooring and blinds in the bedrooms too  Smiley

Also, it's strange that our project took at least two years longer to build as compared to those at Seng Kang (Fernvale area) yet the open landscapes are still in a mess today when I visited the site. Guess it may need another 4 months to have the project running like one that is well-occupied. SIGH!  Undecided Angry Undecided Sad  head banging
Haroon

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2014, 11:15:42 PM »

Hi three15,

congrats!!Im from 258A and till now no news yet when we will get our keys. This is so frustrating.
Yes , you are right. this project is taking way too long time.
Po

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2014, 07:36:58 AM »

Hello three15, I'm from 260B too. But i getting my keys on 23rd of Dec. Super excited. Like you said, Topaz takes so long to build compared to other BTO.  angry

Anw, i'm an interior designer myself. And i designing my own house. These is consider peak period cause most owners rushing for CNY. So you probably expect delays and price increase everywhere.

Feel free to contact me,
Shasha 91919033. Smiley

Ps. Anybody knows how much is the cost for fire insurance premium?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: