Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 04:00:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS:-->OTO e-Sole EO-100 Sole massager  (Read 4978 times)
adrian_teng

Ignore
« on: February 17, 2013, 03:13:39 AM »

Hi all, good day to you.

During recent house cleaning, i found this "brand new" OTO E-Sole massager in my storeroom, given to me as a house warming gift few months back.

Details as followed:-

OTO Bodycare (Malaysia) - Products

OTO e-Sole
EO-100

OTO e-Sole is a multipurpose reflexology device armed with fast-action heat relief to deliver warmth and comfort to your body! It is designed with innovative counter-direction massage heads that deliver a 3D massage experience - moving up, down, and rotating clockwise.

Eight massage heads work on each foot, targeting acupressure points to stimulate nerve endings, reducing aches and improving blood flow. Five speed levels are available to customize the perfect massage tempo to fit your mood.

Foot warmer
Poor blood circulation to the feet can sometimes result in foot coldness and discomfort. Massage is a well-known remedy to improve blood circulation and warm the soles. But OTO e-Sole goes beyond massage.  It has a quick acting heat source that promotes your circulatory system. With a wide area of heating, the OTO e-Sole infuses its warmth from the bottom of your toes, to the balls and heels of your feet.

First in-car foot massager
The first foot massager for home and car use, the OTO e-Sole can be used during long distance travel for passengers. Its light weight and portability makes it a handy travel companion to relieve long hours of sitting. This reduces the risk of numbness and cramping.

Reflexology for the hands too
In hand reflexology, specific acupressure points on the palms and fingers are stimulated to encourage the body to heal itself and promote relaxation. OTO e-Sole?s wide area of action allows its massage heads to work comprehensively to cover all parts of the hands. Regular hand massage will also help people with inflammatory joint problems, stiff or swollen fingers ease their pain and improve their sense of wellbeing.

Product Benefits

Relaxes muscles and soothes aching joints
    Rejuvenation of tired feet
    Heat therapy improves blood flow to reduce numbness and aches
    Handy and portable for home and travel
    User friendly for other parts of the body, e.g. calves, lower back, thighs and palms.

Key Features

16 innovative counter-rotating massage balls (8 on each foot)
    3D 360 Degree oscillating motion
    Fast-acting heat therapy
    5 speed levels

Specifications

Product Name:    OTO e-Sole
Product Type:    Foot Massager
Model Number:    EO-100
Power Input:    AC 100 -240V, 50/60Hz, DC12V
Power Consumption:    45W
Gross Weight:    2.2kgs
Auto Timer:    5 mins
International Compliance:    CE

Dont think that i be using it thus would like to sell it away.

Do sms 91898758 to deal.
Price: SGD110.00

No warranty as it a gift
Can power up to test before deal at my residence.
But no placing of foot and try due to hygience purpose.

Advertisement

adrian_teng

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 03:31:27 AM »

up up up up up. do feel free to sms 91898758 to deal. No low baller please, thanks
adrian_teng

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 04:21:33 AM »

up up up up up up up
adrian_teng

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »

Fassst deal wanted.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: