Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 07:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent Sale of Sijori Resort voucher that expires 26 Aug  (Read 4015 times)
sunshineliv

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2006, 09:42:03 PM »

Hi

I need to sell off my booking at Sijori Resort Sentosa for 5 Aug (Sat) to 6 Aug (Sun) but the voucher can also be used on another date before 26 Aug (subject to resort's availability) The voucher expires 26 Aug 2006 so I really need to sell it off. Breakfast is not included if used on a weekend or public holiday. Selling off @ 70 bucks at a loss as I bought it for 85.

It is ideal for couples or smaller families to spend a weekend at Sentosa, especially if you are on a long National Day weekend! Smiley You can check out the place at www.sijoriresort.com.sg

Interested parties please PM me or email me at livleong@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 10:12:39 PM by sunshineliv » Logged

Advertisement

Preciousmoments

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:11:45 PM »

Hi, your booking on 5-6Aug is confirmed? what's the room type? Saw in the website that i costs at least $180 per night?! how come you get your voucher so cheap? need to top up the diffce to get a room? Huh?
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 12:54:46 AM »

Yes, my booking is confirmed.  I have the confirmation slip with me already thumbs up When I bought it, I bought it in bulk of 4 vouchers, thats why the seller was willing to sell to me at a cheaper price. I am not too sure how much she paid though hehe.  The voucher entitles to one Standard Room.

Nope, no need to top up money.  Admission charges to the island are separate Smiley
Preciousmoments

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 01:33:46 AM »

hmm...seems like a good deal! but you've made the booking, so it's under your name...can transfer? Thot it will be a good getaway for my family!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: