Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 26, 2024, 06:05:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting up a home furnishing website - renohoot.sg  (Read 1224 times)
renohoot

Make informed renovation decisions

Ignore
« on: August 15, 2021, 07:36:29 PM »

Hi Everyone,

In 2020 I was looking at renovating a new home and discovered the process and options were confusing and very time consuming.

Even though this was my second time, it is still as challenging as the first.

So I've decided to launch this site, in the hopes of helping us. And also as a form my upskilling myself.

If you don't mind, please give the site a visit and share any feedback.

If you do have any questions regarding your current renovation, drop me an email, I'll try to include that in the site.

Thanks!

Advertisement

renohoot

Make informed renovation decisions

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 07:38:08 PM »

To help you demystify the process and get the most out of your purchase, we’ve carefully designed the information into various sections (e.g. Vinyl Flooring) and provided a Buyer’s Guide to make your selection process alot easier.

Our Buyer’s guide covers the following sections:

Overview — Similar to the above photo, this introduction section provides important information on what the product offering is, and how the market place is structured.
Types — Tabular formatted, this section gives a concise view of what are the various types of the product that is offered in the market. Taking away all the marketing brands and jargon, this table shows the essential differences of the different types and provide alias or alternative names used in the market place today. e.g. Flexible LVT, LVT or LVP all refers to the same product type offering.
Buying Considerations — The most critical section for any buyer, this section provides concise points to review before making a purchase. After consulting with past buyers and industry experts, all best practices and knowledge are boiled down and condensed into the various points here.
FAQ — Simple questions that do not fit into a consideration point, but are good to know. These are questions provided by potential buyers who were in the same journey as you’re now.
Technical Terms — Ensuring no communication gaps between a vendor and consumer, these section provides a quick definition of technical terms typically used when discussing this product.

Have a look at the photos before of a glimpse of our Buyer’s Guide.  Or head over to this Vinyl Flooring Guide @ renohoot.sg/Flooring/Vinyl-Flooring/Buyer_Guide

And feedback is most appreciated. Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: