Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 10:18:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Offer For ALL Punggol.SG members  (Read 9426 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:05:26 AM »

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 01:26:07 AM by kochmeister » Logged

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »

Nice  thumbs up glass & design.  thumbs up
tritonxv

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 09:16:35 PM »

How much do they cost Huh?

"To err is human, To forgive is divine."
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:08:57 PM »

Hey there,

Doesn't cost that much. For a 500mm x 500mm piece, it's about $250 to $300. What I have on display in the shop which are 2000mm x 1000mm (1 metre x 2 metre) sized pieces are going for around $600 or less for Punggol.Sg members. Normal prices start from $1400 and above.

Prices range from $35 to $65 per square foot for customized designs. Design's entirely up to you.

If your design can be committed onto glass, we'll do it. Pictures included with 3D etching if preferred. No design charges or fees. Prices are based on amount of work required to produce the glass.

Drop in if you want to check it out. Punggolians always VERY welcomed. Give me a call on weekends if you want to swing in. I'll open up for any of you. We're usually closed on Sat and Sun.  smile

Just my way of encouraging people to be more pro-active here and obviously get a little publicity in the process.. ha ha.

Also, it's no secret that I will donate 10% of the proceeds to Punggol.Sg so that we'll have some funds to organize activities, get the decals printed, maybe get t-shirts made etc....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 11:15:36 PM by kochmeister » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: