Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 08:15:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~SELF-DESIGNED STRAW AND JUTE BAGS~ *Jute bags for wholesale too* thanks .....  (Read 10811 times)
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 10:52:24 PM »

Hey i like that watch in your blog
.. the bracelet watch with leaves, that costs $155? Where can i get it? thanks.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......

Advertisement

SACfetish

Welcome to SAC fetish.. It's all about Bags Affair

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 06:53:08 PM »

Hey i like that watch in your blog
.. the bracelet watch with leaves, that costs $155? Where can i get it? thanks.

waving Hi Ravedoll... thanks for reading my blog..

O ... that Bracelet watch with leaves is from Fossil.. you can easily get it from Suntec city that branch...
 Infact that  two watch are from Fossil too.. i HEART their watches.. nice...
 Hmmm but dont mind me commenting... their watches are widely copy by alot of people and you can sometimes even find their designs at the pushcart... beside the weight being different, some manufacturer reali make their watch design almost the same as fossil..
So now i actuali buy more of GUESS watches can their those reali exclusive ones are not commonly found except for the very famous round face 'GUESS' watch with a '?' mark on the interface one lor..
Other then that i don see people copying GUESS watches and also GUESS watches last very long wor... i have this very old/vintage GUESS watch with leather stripe which my parents bought it from me when i was 9 is still very much 'alive & kicking' -tickling i mean... LOL...
and now that i am 21, it make the watch 12 Years and sometimes i still wear it and my friends will ask me since when GUESS this design and i will tell them that it's a 12 years old watch and they will go like 000000000000.....
i got my first Fossil watch 4 years ago and it went died on me this year April and is BEYOND repair and also the service people at GUESS is more helpful then those in FOSSIL...
Prices wise.. GUESS is just alittle more expensive but very worth for their o-so-chic Design and their leather are really tough..

Sorry for being so super long winded... just some advise...

PS: Guess also got the same kinda of watch as the Fossil bracelet watch but the price is unknown... but for more choice you can go to that boutique at Takashimaya..

http://www.ssb7.net/users/31179/dsp_dscn0313.jpg  - the pic of Guess Bracelet charm watch...

Take care Ravedoll..

Regards,
             Shund Sarah
          ~SAC fetish~
I have fetish for watches and like to collect watches...

Why be NOBODY when you can be SOMEBODY....
At SAC fetish, we let you be YOURSELF !
So start carrying bag that is of your very own style and personality...
SACfetish

Welcome to SAC fetish.. It's all about Bags Affair

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »

May I know, what's that blog all about? Why people are telling outsiders what they are doing from morning till night everyday?

waving Hi there.. u r referring to my blog? thanks
regards,
             Shundy Sarah
          -SAC fetish-

waving Hi Taiwan... No no no .... dont get me wrong... i wasnt angry or wat when i ask if you are referring to my Blog... i was just merely asking if i am blogging too much on my daily life from day to night which i tot i dint really overdo it.. so i was quite Pluzzed... coz some Blogger really go into details about their life which i am abit uncomfortable about it myself.. Actuali basically that www.sacfetish.blogspot.com was merely a BLOG for me to update my new designs in the first place so my customers can just see from the BLOG and if they like the design, they will just come down and grab it so dun have to make them make wasted trip coming down and get disappointed cause nothing catch their eyes... that is why i created that blog in the first place but gradually on and off i starting blogging some personally related stuff other than my shop stuff cause the relationship between me n my customers are almost like friends so i thought why not still some requested that i update some other stuff other then just Pics n pics of my bags and bags which is quite boring too i think... that is why...
Yes you are some right too... if some physco reads my blog it can be quite risky cause you never noe wat they gonna do .. so i also remind myself to put a limit to wat i write about.. thanks for your concern too...

Anyway have a great day and o ya ... weekends is approaching.. Enjoy ya... Take care...

Regards,
               Shundy Sarah
       ~ SAC fetish~

Why be NOBODY when you can be SOMEBODY....
At SAC fetish, we let you be YOURSELF !
So start carrying bag that is of your very own style and personality...
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »

Thanks for the understanding. I read other blogs, there is this pregnant lady wrote one. For goodness sake, she wrote everything from visit to gynae, the ultrasound scan (even attached those photos), eating durians (even attached the durians), it's so childish.....She will keep on telling other forumers that how long more she's going to give birth. What's the h***.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: