Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 01:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~SELF-DESIGNED STRAW AND JUTE BAGS~ *Jute bags for wholesale too* thanks .....  (Read 10744 times)
SACfetish

Welcome to SAC fetish.. It's all about Bags Affair

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 02:42:57 AM »

Hi Sacfetish

Thanks for the enlightment. BTW, another question, who are viewers of those blogs? Anyone as long as they have access to the internet? This means whole world?

waving Hi Hi FiJi,
                          yes... Viewers consist of ANYONE... anyone who has my blog addy and has internet connections... the whole world can view my blog.. the whoe world can view www.punggol.com.sg too.. it's the same thing.. But basically i actuali post my webby address at site which they allow Online Store addy to be on .. so people who are interested to shop online can just click at see what i am selling.. simple as that...
We are allllllllllll contected by internet... KEkekkekekek......

Regards,
            SAC fetish

take care

Why be NOBODY when you can be SOMEBODY....
At SAC fetish, we let you be YOURSELF !
So start carrying bag that is of your very own style and personality...

Advertisement

SACfetish

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 02:46:25 AM »

Hey thanks for your info, its really helpful. Hmm.. the guess watch oso very nice...  Yeah, i have a guess watch too, leather stripe one, still looks good. Yeah.. i'll go look around 1st.. thanks again. appreciate it.

waving Hi Ravedoll,
                             no problem.. just sharing what i know that's all... anyway i happened to be at GUESS boutique at takashimaya yesterday to buy gift for my friend.. i saw that that watch i sent you the link is still available... It's $250 to be exact and my friend bought one so i kaypo ask how many piece left and that sale assistant told me only 2 pieces left so grab it fast if u like.. i think it's nicer compare to that Fossil one.. u think about it n act fast ya...
Take care babe...

Regards,
              SAC fetish

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 09:15:24 AM »

Hey thanks for the info... I think I will pass.. save money for my retirement instead..very tempted, but at the end of the day, it is still another watch....

I cannot put another watch in my drawer, because I still end up wearing the same old watch. Tongue

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
SACfetish

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »

Hey thanks for the info... I think I will pass.. save money for my retirement instead..very tempted, but at the end of the day, it is still another watch....

I cannot put another watch in my drawer, because I still end up wearing the same old watch. Tongue

waving Hi Ravedoll,
                        wahhhhhhhhh so fast think of retirement liao.. still long way to go man.. i still have 35 yrs to go if i retire at 55 yrs.......
Ya la.. just another watch.. that's why i save money by doing that 'watch' myself.. LOL... take care...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: