Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 01:07:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Nanny Services - For SK/Punggolians only  (Read 726 times)
satan_gal

Ignore
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:24:28 AM »

Hi All,

I've been providing Pet Sitting Services for quite some time in the west.. but since I'm now officially a punggolian.. I guess it'll make more sense to focus on this area.

I've got experience in Dogs, cats, fishes, hamsters, rabbits, birds and exotics.

I'm holding a Full Time job, so the $ frm this service does not make much of a dent.

I'm mainly here for those who might need to travel, and would prefer to leave their pets at home rather den to send for boarding.

After all, our pets are most at home -when at home.

Furthermore, as a fish owner... I fully understand the headache of pipe and tank leakage, pump failure, PH crash and the importance of Water Change.

I'm still in the midst of setting up my website.. but do let me know if you guys need help.

Consultation and advice is FOC.

You can even leave my number with your caretaker to give me a ring in event of SOS... no charges at all.

Per visit will usually be around an hour.

For cats, it'll be the usual changing of litter, feeding, topping up of water bowl, and clearing up the mess.

For dogs, it'll be the usual... cleaning of pee/poo pan, feeding, topping up of water, clearing up the mess, AND a walk.

Please do tell me where the broom and mop are....

For fishes... let me know what you need doing, feeding, WC, checking to make sure no power surge.. you name it, I can do it.
(Just please dun ask me stick my hand into a tank of electric eels to do tank maintenance!)

Birds and the rest, please let me know what you need done..

I've also started boarding dogs and other small animals, but only 1 client at any point of time, to ensure that I can handle and manage, and avoid overcrowding.
Please do check early for date booking to ensure a slot!

And last but not the least...

93842126 - Eileen

save this num, for emergencies!

(I dun mind kopi sessions either!)

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: