Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 03:22:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MK Car Grooming Services LLP  (Read 51380 times)
mobilekarpolish

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2009, 11:52:32 PM »

Sis Elizabeth ride is a 3.2 Quattro A4.. Swee man.. After the full sealant package lagi swee liao.. Even Silver ride can see nice mirror reflection.. Take a look.. Cheers!!

Advertisement

mobilekarpolish

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2009, 12:13:43 AM »

Serene is another customer from Radio 100.3 who heard my interview on air.. Her ride is in terrible condition due to parking outdoor everyday.. But after the full sealant package.. Her ride is back to original shine & gloss.. Take a look @ the nice mirror reflection..Cheers!!

My ride in the "Blue Mirror"

mobilekarpolish

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2009, 02:54:18 AM »

r_phoenix Mini Cooper is well kept.. Dun look like a 2 yr car @ all.. Got is to do up the full sealant package to preserve the shine & gloss.. No doubt after the full sealant package.. The ride is under the protection of the sealant for the next 6 months.. Cheers!!

My helper in the reflection..

My ride in the reflection..

mobilekarpolish

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2009, 08:29:14 AM »

Yet another Audi A4 3.2 Quattro.. Nice ride indeed.. After the full sealant package.. Ride is back to original whiteness.. Take a look @ the nice mirror reflection.. Even white ride can have mirror effect.. Cheers!!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: