Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 06:09:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EmailCashPro - Earn some money reading e-mails in Singapore  (Read 1360 times)
kw

Ignore
« on: December 16, 2006, 12:23:03 AM »

eLO!

I'm not trying to spam or anything, I just thought of sharing this with all of you because my sister's friend really got the cheque so i believe it can't be some internet scams. Anyway, whether you wanna join or not it's still up to you la.

Basically what you need to do is just to sign up for an account (preferrably referring me la, hee!) at http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=kwpeh, den they will send u 1 or 2 e-mails occasionally. You just need to click on the "Paid Link" inside the e-mail, a web page will open and wait for the top of the page to say "Your account has been credited", den you are done.

The money gotten from each e-mail is not a lot, but if you were to refer more ppl to join den you can also earn some pocket money through their referral system also.

I was very skeptical at first also but i still tried since it's free and i can delete my account anytime i want, so no loss. Can ask me more questions if u wan to  Smiley

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: