Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 05:03:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEXIM iPhone External Battery  (Read 7872 times)
adrian_teng

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »

Hi to all iphone users..

did you ever feel frustrated while playing game, or surfing net half way on the train or bus when you iphone suddenly die off?
Or your phone just die off when you are waiting for an urgent call?

i am bringing in few models of Dexim iphone external battery pack.
It comes with one year warranty. I assume it worth the price to pay abit more for a reliable brand with warranty, then to spend 20-30 on those batteries that may not last..

anyway, do pm me if you are keen.

if response is good i will bring in more models..

item 1:

BluePack™ S7 Case with 1500 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
for iPhone 3GS/3G
SKU# DCA158

Specifications

Capacity:
1500mA Lithium Polymer Battery
Power:
Input power:5V DC,1A
Output power:5V DC,500mA

Up to 4.5hrs talk time
*    Adds 9hrs video
*    Adds 9hrs game
*    Adds 45hrs music

[COLOR="Red"]Click Here For More Info[/COLOR]

Pre order Price: SGD79

item 2

For iPhone 3GS/3G/iPod touch 3G/2G/1G
SKU# DCA132-C / DCA132-SK(skymall)

Rechargeable Power Stand is world's first foldable, portable, multi-functional and rechargeable power dock. This is a desktop holder with charging & sync, and is also a rechargeable back-up battery pack for Video/Game.

Charge your iPhone/iPod Touch on the go. Extends up to 8 hours Talk time,15 hours Video/Game or 60 hours music.

Capacity:
2000mA Lithium Polymer Battery
Power:
Battery input power:5V DC,1A;Output power:5V DC,1A
USB AC adapter output power:5V DC,1A; Input power:100-240V~50/60Hz 0.3ma

[COLOR="red"]Click Here For More Info[/COLOR]

Pre order Price: SGD79

If keen u can either post your name, item number, quantity here...else you can pm me or email me at adrian8597@gmail.com.

[COLOR="Red"]term n condition:[/COLOR]
Pricing are given to me by supplier. So if you feel that my price is too high, or you got better lobang pls go ahead.
Please refrain from posting Unnecessary comments.
I will pre order only if there are 10 orders.
Interested parties must transfer SGD20 to me to confirm deal. remaining amount will be collect when i pass you the item.
If you do not feel comfortable transfer money to me, then please do not join.
Refund can still be done as long as order are not place yet.
There no way i can do a refund if you opt for refund AFTER order is place. So think twice before confirming your order.
Dealing venue to be confirm. Most properly sengkang and jurong area.
Bank transfer data will be given upon confirming deal.
Will let this thread run for one week, i reserve the right to cancel this preorder if response is bad.
Collection will be within one week after preorder is close.
NO REFUND AFTER you have received the items.
However, there will be on to one Exchange should the product is faulty within 7 days. I will give you my contacts.

**[COLOR="Red"]Deal only if you trust me[/COLOR]. i been in HWZ for many years, and i would defintely not run away with that little $$. Just hope that this works well and i will bring in more quantity to sell.

Specification and picture are taken from website, thus there may be slight performance/ image difference to actual product.

By ordering with me, u agreed to all my [COLOR="Red"]term n condition.[/COLOR]

If you got any dexim product that you wan can check with me..i may be able to get for you at lower price!! Thanks!!

main thread:
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2644485

Advertisement

adrian_teng

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:13:17 PM »

[COLOR="Red"]      New Items Added!![/COLOR]

item 3:

MHub Dock Station
for iPhone 3GS/3G/iPod/BlackBerry

MHub Dock Station for iPhone and iPod is designed to reduce cable and device clutter on a desk by combining the features of several computer accessories in a single housing. The dock also includes an iPhone/iPod dock, a 3-port USB Hub, an SD card reader. It comes with all of the cables you need.  Mhub charges a variety of gadgets, including iPhones, iPods, BlackBerry phones, digital cameras, and more. The high quality aluminium case also match your Mac computer

With included mini USB cable and micro USB cable, you may also charge & sync all BlackBerry models and other compatible devices like HTC phone

Overview:
3 Standard USB 2.0 Ports Charge/Sync 
* High Quality Aluminum Case 
* Hi-speed HCSD/SD/MMC card reader port 
* Compatible with BlackBerry/T-Mobile

[COLOR="Red"]Click Here TO FInd Out More[/COLOR][/URL]

Price: To be confirmed. If keen, do contact me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 4:-

BluePack™ S8 3[COLOR="red"]000mAh[/COLOR] Lithium Polymer Battery for iPhone 3GS/3G/iPod/BlackBerry

Keep on talking! Charge your iPhone/iPod on the go. Extends up to 11 hours Talk time ,21 hours Video/Game or 92 hours Music by dexim BluePack S8 with 3000mAh Lithium Polymer battery

Capacity:   
3000mA Lithium Polymer Battery   
Power:   
Battery input power:5V DC,2A;Output power:5V DC,1A   
Dual USB AC adapter output power:5V DC,2A   
Input power:100-240V~50/60Hz 0.3max 

[COLOR="Red"]Click Here To Find Out More[/COLOR]

Price: To be confirmed. If keen, do contact me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item 5:-

Car Charger with USB Port for iPhone 3GS/3G/iPod
Compatible with BlackBerry / most of smart phones

Easy to handle. Just Plug into your cigarette lighter to charge your iPhone/iPod.
[COLOR="red"]Additional USB PORT On Charger[/COLOR] for you to attached mini/micro USB charge cable (excluded) to charge your BlackBerry or smart phones on your computer.

[COLOR="Red"]Click Here To FInd Out More[/COLOR][/URL]

Price: SGD39.90

Interest parties  can either post your name, item number, quantity here...else you can pm me or email me at adrian8597@gmail.com.Alternatively, you can sms me at 91898758.

[COLOR="Red"]term n condition:[/COLOR]

Pricing are given to me by supplier. So if you feel that my price is too high, or you got better lobang pls go ahead.

Please refrain from posting unnecessary comments.

Interested parties must transfer full amount, or SGD20 as deposit to me to confirm order.Remaining amount will be collect when i pass you the item.
If you do not feel comfortable transfer money to me, then please do not join.

Refund can still be done as long as order are not place yet.
There no way i can do a refund if you opt for refund AFTER order is place. So think twice before confirming your order.
[COLOR="Red"]NO REFUND FOR NON COMPATIBILITY. CHECK YOU MODELS PROPERLY BEFORE PURCHASE!![/COLOR]
Dealing venue to be confirm. Most properly sengkang and jurong area.
You can opt for registered mail too. Details to be discuss.

Bank transfer data will be given upon confirming deal.
PLEASE INDICATE reference nick or REFERENCE Number, as i have no ways to trace back who transferred if there are no reference.
[COLOR="Red"]Transfer without details will be taken as NO PAyment.[/COLOR]
NO REFUND AFTER you have received the items.
However, there will be on to one Exchange should the product is faulty within 7 days.

**[COLOR="Red"]Deal only if you trust me[/COLOR]. All delux member's identification are vertified, so no worries on scam, and i would defintely not run away with that little $$.

Specification and picture are taken from website, thus there may be slight performance/ image difference to actual product.

By ordering with me, u agreed to all my [COLOR="Red"]term n condition.[/COLOR][/I]
main thread:
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2644485
adrian_teng

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 11:02:14 PM »

Bringing in MOSHI iPouch also..

Read here to find out more!!

http://iphoneiloveyou.blogspot.com/search/label/iPhone%20Pouch-MOSHI

clapping clapping**MOSHI iPOUCH** clapping clapping
adrian_teng

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 06:25:24 PM »

Do visit www.iphoneiloveyou.blogspot.com for full range of producttS!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: