Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 02:59:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 我会读 (Wo Hui Du) I Can Read Chinese Flashcards (Level 1)  (Read 2012 times)
Ling2

Ignore
« on: April 22, 2011, 12:02:31 AM »

Learn to read Chinese -我会读 (Wo Hui Du) I Can Read Chinese Flashcards/ Readers for Babies/Children

Purpose  winked:
There are 130 big flashcards for this level. The word is on the front of the card and the picture is at the back of the card. This series teaches mainly Chinese reading using the flashcards method for children as young as 1 year old. In most books, pictures and words are presented together. This will hinder the child from focusing on the words because the colourful pictures are grabbing all the attention. Thus, this series has separated the words from the pictures. The main concept is to help the child to pick up words independently through sight-reading and understand the words through the pictures that are flashed to him next. They have also NOT placed the Hanyu Pinyin below each word so as not to distract their little reader from paying full attention to the words. The main concept is to help children pick up Chinese words independently through sight reading. The first page gives the instruction on "How do I teach my child to read" and the last page of the book summarized the words taught in that book, with Hanyu Pinyin to help parents to read to the child and for reference.

Method:
Conduct 2 to 3 sessions daily. Teach the same 5 words in each session for the first 5 days. From the 6th day on, add a new word and retire an old word daily.

Visit " http://icanreadchinesereaders.blogspot.com/ " to see more details and other levels that are avaliable.

Pricing: S$74 per set of 130 flash cards.

Please email to Mrs Tan at gifturluv1@yahoo.com.sg. You may also SMS me at 9692 7097. I will reply your message as soon as possible.

Delivery:
You may self collect from Hougang Ave 9. FREE delivery can be provided to limited locations (Punggol/ Sengkang/ Hougang/ AMK/YCK) and all MRT stations (upon receiving partial/full payment to confirm purchase).

Special Order  clapping:
We welcome orders for our books as gifts or hampers for birthdays, newborn gifts, baby showers or full month celebrations. Special delivery can be arranged at $5-$10 depending on location.

* ICanReadLevel1_gifturluv1.jpg (41.77 KB, 640x480 - viewed 738 times.)

* ICanReadLevel1_gifturluv1(2).jpg (57.1 KB, 640x1009 - viewed 657 times.)

* ICanReadLevel1_gifturluv1(3).jpg (39.73 KB, 506x1052 - viewed 500 times.)

* ICanReadLevel1_gifturluv1(4).jpg (15.36 KB, 567x430 - viewed 459 times.)

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: