Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 10:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKYO  (Read 27326 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 05:34:58 AM »

My advise to you, that's what we did when we went to Florida Disney Park.

We bought Lonely Planet book from MPH. In that book, the author does recommend which rides are 'hot' or highly recommended. When you reach the Disney hotel, take the Disneyland map from the hotel. Study them where are the 5 Stars rides. When the park opens at 9:00am, you run to all the rides first (kiasu), no queue at all. Wasting no time at all. Then once finished with these 'hot' rides, take a slow walk for lunch and go to other not so 'hot' rides. Usually the queues are shorter.

Have an enjoyable trip there.

Advertisement

snow

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 05:53:08 AM »

Not all games allow you to take FastPass tickets. When planning to take the FastPass ticket, go around and look at the timing for FastPass. If you are happy with the schedule timing given, then you may proceed to take the tickets... If you are taking tickets for everyone in your group, then remember to bring everyone's Passport.

I remember we are not allow to take more than one FastPass ticket per Passport until after the period of time for using the first ticket has passed. Not too sure whether this rule still applies now...

Hint : Go to library and borrow a book on Disneyland, they have a lot of useful tips for you.
Singer high

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 09:14:40 AM »

Oh yeah, the term is called FastPass tickets. Forgot liao, so must go back! Grin

All of the rides & shows will be in Japanese, so unless you understand the language you'll just have to enjoy the visual effects.

You might wanna visit Disney Sea too. This year they are celebrating its 5th anniversary.

singaporedad

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 08:41:17 AM »

I am newbie and I just read your thread.

Just came back from Tokyo Disneyland.

Here are some tips for you :
1. buy your tickets in advance: You can buy your tickets in advance by visiting one of the Disney stores in Tokyo. e.g sunshine plaza ikebukuro 2 days before you visit the magic kingdom.
2. Go early! With our advance tickets, we were among the first into the park! sounds a bit Kiasu, but trust me, we finished almost all the rides in Fantasyland by 10am. Hardly any queues in the morning. After 11am, queues can take up to 1 hrs or more.
3. Ride Pooh Bear and the hunny hunt ride 3 times! When you first enter the park,you queue up for your first ride. After your first ride, you take the fast pass ticket. then after the 2nd ride, you take the fast pass ticket again. reason: there are 3 cars per ride in the hunny hunt, all three follow a different route inside. In my opinion, it is the best new ride in the park. The other good new ride is Buzz Lightyear.
4. Plan your 'fast pass' strategy: Fast Pass is designed to help everyone have a chance to take some rides in the park, early in the morning, your fast pass ride time is 10 mins from time it comes out of the ticketing machine. By 4pm, the fast pass time for my ride was 9pm.
5. Eat when you are in the queue- I figured we spent 5 out of the 12 hrs in the park waiting in line,what better than to use the time productively.
6. Leave before the park closes... sounds simple but I have never seen so many people trying to take a train back to Tokyo before, and we left the park 1 hr before it closed.
7. Leave the next morning free.. because you and your family will be catching some Zzzzzz's from the previous day's exertions!

Hope you will enjoy your Tokyo Disneyland visit.. 

Read voraciously to expand your mental horizon..
Travel widely expands your horizon exponentially!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: