Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 02:48:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Scam~~ *travel related*  (Read 7243 times)
gowns

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 03:13:55 AM »

As the saying goes..once bitten twice shy...few years back while me and wife walking along orchard...there's this guys asking to take part in lucky draw and once scratched open the card asked us to go upstairs to the building to sit out a 2 hrs presentation...this building next to old og opposite somerset mrt station. Turned out to be a timeshare program whereby u take up membership and pay $10k-$20k to enjoy the discounts when going holiday..luckily we did not take up the offer...my friend did and has problem transferring his membership and booking of the hotel/apartment facilities...hope u guys be careful when signing travelling membership programme..

Recently received many letters from Jue Shi marketing about lucky draw and asking to sit in their presentation...luckily we ignored those letters...yesterday Straits Times showed some complaints to the company made by people to CASE...seems timeshare is ahead in many complaint...

usually i will try to ignore those people on orchard road....  stick tongue

Advertisement

erase

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 03:25:00 AM »

Hey there, I was bluff together with my wife...we attened the talk about until close to 12 midnite from 7pm onwards...Full of shits and the end of the days...keep pestering us to buy which package and discounts after discounts....no stop giving discounts even though we say we can't afford it...

And best things...we turn them down...they show us a black face...and when to open the Lucky box...congratulation you have won a crusie to can't remember where...and then we found out after wasting almost 5 hours...it is purely a scam...  Angry

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.
xrevenue

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 05:46:44 AM »

I went to one with my wife as well, we spent about 2 hours listening. The person who talked to us was quite nice I must say but all the packages were very exp so we said we couldn't afford it. Then he left and then his boss came and tried to persuade us again. Tried to hard sell but we got pissed and insisted that we don't want. In the end, got the free gift and didn't use it anyway. I heard my friend say that even if they give you offers for trips, it's very hard to book. And the discount packages given were very exp as well so all went to waste. Don't think I'll ever go to one again.  head banging
clock

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 06:25:36 AM »

clapping this is really useful, even though i have been through once and felt that the next time if ever i were to go there, i will play the part of getting difficult with them; however coming to think of it, they are really just staff whom some may not even know what stake they are landing themselves in, and furthermore it is really a total waste of my precious time in exchange for those unworthy troublesome vouchers.....not worthwhile!

just hope more and more people is aware and do not let their hard earn money go down the drain...........invest your $$$$$ in more worthier cause...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: