Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 02:10:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good destination for romantic getaway/honeymoon??  (Read 20940 times)
crystal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 04:04:52 AM »

i'd really love to go europe for my honeymoon... i've never been there but still can't afford Sad

is ok, can start to save for the trip

Advertisement

SnapSnap

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 05:56:12 AM »

New Zealand. You got to see that place! You can close your eyes and snap a photo and it will turn out to be a nice photo! Smiley
Best do a self drive tour and enjoy the journey!
elmo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 01:24:43 AM »

maldives! sun, sea, sand & spa.
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 01:56:00 AM »

Mauritius, went there for my honeymoon. Spent 14 days there, there is a rural aspect to it and althought there are some similarity with some Asian countries, there are still differences in cultures, buildings and etc that is so African/French like. Attached some images for you to see and decide.

It is mainly a sea resort with crystal clear water, sun, sand and surf. You can visit the township that offers a French/Polynesia look and feel. Sugar Cane is considered an Aphrodisiac there. I told the guide that in Singapore, we have that as a drink that all ages can buy. Also some parts of the island is volcanic in nature and give rise to attractions like the Seven Colour Earth. If you scuba dive, it is not a bad place to dive. The water can be quite cold depending on the month that you are there.

Cheers  waving

* DSCN3867.jpg (120.94 KB, 800x600 - viewed 616 times.)

* DSCN3905.jpg (148.06 KB, 600x800 - viewed 671 times.)

* DSCN3692.jpg (108.36 KB, 800x600 - viewed 654 times.)

* DSCN4013.jpg (94.37 KB, 600x800 - viewed 651 times.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: