Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 08:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Car Insurance would you choose?  (Read 14276 times)
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 09:02:47 AM »

I switch from a loyal Aunty Lucy to Maybank...So far no regrets... thumbs up

cehhhhhhhh
forget to ask wifey about it as she works there

Advertisement

scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 01:16:09 AM »

Folks, I'm also stuck with AIG coz linked with Toyota. So you guys think either China or NTUC will be good enough? I've an off-peak car and this is my 1st time with car insurers.
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 01:45:49 AM »

I switch from a loyal Aunty Lucy to Maybank...So far no regrets... thumbs up

cehhhhhhhh
forget to ask wifey about it as she works there

Cheap lor and frankly, that's the most impt for me..who would want to get into accidents..touch wood.tough wood Grin Grin Grin Grin
Retro Rick

MERCHANDISE PARADISE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 05:01:42 PM »

in an event of minor accident
forget about letting them fight for you even when you are right in the first place head banging

care to share? I need to renew but why do you say AIG no good for claiming? Suppose to be good right? can go back agent and not to the 'butcher market'... Siao liao la. If its true they lose me as a client for sure. it's true they tie up with the showrooms, you usually are tied down for the first year only am i right.

sighs. Nowadays outside pattern a lot man. Claim until vomit blood. Can you imagine that a smashed headlight can be fixed (by gluing the glass back or what? its incredible), and after fixing the rainwater collects inside like a small fishbowl.. happened to my friend. I had a sleeping lorry driver counting money behind the wheel smashing my previous car, I couldnt even get the interior of my boot painted as its 'not deemed necessary'. Even the counter staff for the +++++$%^# ins company sighed, in the end they took a spray can and do a simple one for me out of sympathy. how low do you need to go man. haiz.  cheers
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: