Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 01:07:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What car are you driving  (Read 91974 times)
Ceratoblack

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2007, 09:26:04 PM »

My Ride Kia Cerato 1.6 Manual

Advertisement

singaporedad

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2007, 10:31:32 AM »

I just got  my merc e200 NGT. Traded in my 5 yr old e200 kompressor.
The NGT means natural gas technology ( I think) .. The car has 2 tanks, an normal 80 litre petrol tank and a 18kg compressed natural gas(CNG) tank. ( similar to the merc taxis)

At this time, there is only 1 station in singapore pumping CNG, and it is in Jurong Island  oops,  but there are plans to build 6 CNG pumping stations on Singapore Island in the next 12 - 18 mths time.

It only costs S$1.05 per kg of CNG and on a full tank (approx S$18) the car can do about 220km (normal city driving). I heard that some car importers are planning to bring in CNG converters and tanks soon. So you should see more cars equiped with CNG technology on the roads.

So you just became a taxi driver?? cos taxi drivers drive that car..havent seen a private mercs CNG one..

True that Taxis are the first to adopt CNG, not just in singapore but in KL and Bangkok also. But seriously, I think CNG is way cheaper than petrol and I know that more private cars can be converted to CNG in future ( just read the papers recently and found out that C Melchers has the capability to convert petrol cars to CNG cars) .. I have no regrets buying my CNG Merc.   

Read voraciously to expand your mental horizon..
Travel widely expands your horizon exponentially!
snowmanyee

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2007, 04:09:09 AM »

Me looking for a flat in Punggol but my parents feel that it's very inconvenient.

By the way I am driving an Opel Meriva 1.6 litre.  FC is 11-12km/litre.

Changing to either Honda Crossroad 1.8/ Stream 1.8 or Wish 1.8 in mid 2008.
citykid

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »

Good to know 2 honda city here .. Richard & punggol@peace.. me on the same model too.  clapping happy with the car but still look head short with long backside.

Drive with care!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: