Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 06:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for private bus from Punggol to Changi business park.  (Read 22286 times)
peggy75

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 02:10:11 AM »

i'm also looking for bus from punggol to changi business park. pls email me pecknoi@yahoo.com.sg

Advertisement

crazytrader

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 05:46:53 AM »

we need private bus for going to picnic.if u want to hire a bus u have to contact the awner of bus.
cheap cosmetics.
vvkchurn

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »

Hi, u may want to consider to join my carpool from Punggol to Changi businss park, call me at 90032323 or email to vvkchurn@singnet.com.sg , if your timing can suit you.
thank u waving
Punggol_Dr

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 09:14:41 PM »

Hi,

I need a carpool service from punggol to changi business park.My location is Punggol Dr(Blk 600plus) and my destination is: changi business park, The Signature.I have to reach the office before 9am in the morning.It would be great if it's a 2-way trip but if you can provide only 1-way morning trip,it's fine with me,as long as I can reach the office before 9am.Any working adults who's driving,staying around Punggol and is going to changi Business park,pls contact me(Jaz) at 83224242.
I appreciate.Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: