Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 07:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: pioson pioson. be aware!!!  (Read 33688 times)
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »

hahaha..no lah, it just sharing something nice and new. intension is to bring awareness to everyone about Home theater and big screen. u dont need to spending 100k for 100" monitor.
With less than 3k to 4k, u can enjoy movies upto 100".
by increase awareness..more ppl will noe about this and thus maybe more ppl will go into PJ and the price of pj in s'pore can be lower and brand like panasonic, infocus, BQ and other will bring in new model and technology to singapore with a price tag is compareable to countries like HK, US, Japan..etc
Currently S'pore is a bit expensive in getting a higher/new model of PJ than other countries. one reason is due to awareness and popularity of pj here.

Advertisement

Runner

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 12:49:26 AM »

lol....
POISON.
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 03:16:54 AM »

It all depend on your immune system to such poison. Hahaha.. mine is fairly weak thus got infected very quickly and deadly. I agreed with gaonrat.
Another point to note is how often do you go to a friend place with a nice home theatre setup? to me is rarely until i did some soulsearching and stuck as of now. Visit gaonrat's house and you will know what we are talking all about
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 03:56:07 AM »

my immunity is pretty high largely due to the fact that my 2 kids are still very young and I really dun have time for TV ... Sad

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: