Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 08:31:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Symbian 9 Applications  (Read 12568 times)
erase

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 11:06:10 PM »

Calcium is a fast, easy to use calculator for your S60 phone

Getting tired of the S60 calculator? We were, so we made our own. Using some of the concepts that make ControlFreak so easy to use, we removed the need to select on-screen buttons and moved all the operations to the joystick. Doing basic calculations on your phone is now only a couple of clicks away.

Hi CheongKing, can this run in the 3rd generation of symbian? Like the N80...

Listen to one as if he were a King. Watch with 10 pairs of eyes and listen with one heart.

Advertisement

Retro Rick

MERCHANDISE PARADISE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »

I can't help but say Symbian sux. My phone tends to reboot all the time. I've lost many SMS and calls. My wife also same case. We are moving to 'idiot' phones when our contract ends, I guess it suits impatient folks like us better. Just chatting.  stick tongue
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »

Actually I kinda agree with you. I find that the new Nokia phones have this problem with hanging, the software isn't as great as it used to be. SE uses Symbian on their P series mobile phones and they seem to be working just fine though. I still think it's more of Nokia's engineering that's the cause of it.
Retro Rick

MERCHANDISE PARADISE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »

Man you are right, how did you guess I was using Nokia? Actually if not for the Nokia brand name I wouldnt have gone for a phone with Symbian. I think either the Nokia architecture isn't capable or supporting the OS, or that the OS in my phone is some 3rd world beta. I've heard stories of people who have gone into the service centres for a mysterious 'software upgrade'. Sounds like patching! I regret trading in my idiot-proof phone. I miss the instant-on feature!  smoking
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: