Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 10, 2024, 09:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mio plan  (Read 21578 times)
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 04:13:35 AM »

i called and they told me no need, i was quite angry and ask them y on earth then do they ask  for one when you don need one??? so... i have to go down again to do it la....  Undecided

Did you "request" to not having to queue up when you got there?Huh?smile

Thought by thought and action by action ...

Advertisement

dolphin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 09:21:15 PM »

ok.. i spoke to this guy who serve me that day and he told me that their process dept need a letter cos in their system will reflect whether your line available or not for their line, but if shows you still have other provider then they cannot process the application as after application within 14 days they need to activate, so by giving the letter the processing dept will know that it will be terminated and they will then be able to process the application (not sure you understand what iam trying to explain. Wink ) he mentioned that usually customers has to go a few times in order to get the application done, so to avoid any inconvenience is to go straight to the hello! and find out more details before doing any application.. so now i will wait for the official letter from pacnet before going down

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=babybeth
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »

ok.. i spoke to this guy who serve me that day and he told me that their process dept need a letter cos in their system will reflect whether your line available or not for their line, but if shows you still have other provider then they cannot process the application as after application within 14 days they need to activate, so by giving the letter the processing dept will know that it will be terminated and they will then be able to process the application (not sure you understand what iam trying to explain. Wink ) he mentioned that usually customers has to go a few times in order to get the application done, so to avoid any inconvenience is to go straight to the hello! and find out more details before doing any application.. so now i will wait for the official letter from pacnet before going down

Hi Dolphin, I am not sure what you feel but as a consumer, quite frankly, I will not take that as an answer as where I come from stem from the fact that I am not made aware of such requirement (have to come a few times) in their advert. Without that being done, I still do not see why such requirement merit as a justification.

Anyway, I might be too candid in my reaction and sometime, it might be good to just be accomodating ... Nevertheless, I am sure MIO is a good plan for you and quite rightly, your wait is worthwhile ... Smiley

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 11:02:20 PM »

did you call them to find out more in advance before queing up?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: