Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 01:39:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Information on PDA'S  (Read 26301 times)
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2007, 10:27:20 AM »

for me, at least till now.. it's free with no conditions Smiley  i've been using it free all over singapore for the past few months.. kekeke  clapping clapping clapping

kanna caught yet Huh?

Thought by thought and action by action ...

Advertisement

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2007, 10:18:02 PM »

hello, there are alot of free wifi hotspots around..  it's a matter of how strong they are.  the wireless@sg in Sengkang is not strong, always connect and cut off.. but the wifi at the CC is super strong, never fail.  i can surf for hours there with no problems, and they are 24hrs.  the last bus back to punggol is about 1220pm.. and there's outdoor tables.. so i can sit and surf for as long as i want.  skynetglobal is free too.. they even have a powerpoint for you to connect if you really need it.

there was once i was at the youth park in orchard.. having my dinner.. i just decided suddenly to check the internet.. tried connecting with my pda.. viola!  i got connected with wireless@SG.  i can connect too at Clarke Quay, was at the indian prata shops along the roadside with my CS mates.. (which came as a real surprise for me!)

for me, at least till now.. it's free with no conditions Smiley  i've been using it free all over singapore for the past few months.. kekeke  clapping clapping clapping

kanna caught yet Huh?

waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2007, 02:56:44 AM »

hello, there are alot of free wifi hotspots around..  it's a matter of how strong they are.  the wireless@sg in Sengkang is not strong, always connect and cut off.. but the wifi at the CC is super strong, never fail.  i can surf for hours there with no problems, and they are 24hrs.  the last bus back to punggol is about 1220pm.. and there's outdoor tables.. so i can sit and surf for as long as i want.  skynetglobal is free too.. they even have a powerpoint for you to connect if you really need it.

there was once i was at the youth park in orchard.. having my dinner.. i just decided suddenly to check the internet.. tried connecting with my pda.. viola!  i got connected with wireless@SG.  i can connect too at Clarke Quay, was at the indian prata shops along the roadside with my CS mates.. (which came as a real surprise for me!)

kanna caught yet Huh?

It's always the power supply that poses the problem that internet connection ... can always have free one in Mac but not necessary able to last long due to the battery ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...
jaymee

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2007, 03:22:08 PM »

then why I see so many signboard 'free wireless' leh? so not free hah?

free but sometimes u need to be e.g. hotel guest, meaning u would have the userid n password to login. it's called Restricted Free Wireless, LOL clapping
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: