Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 08:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Household appliances  (Read 28309 times)
tanmc

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »

I use a Fisher and Paykel top-loading machine. They are eco-friendly (uses minimal water and adjusts to the clothes level) and come in 8.5kg and 10.5 kg i think. I have the 8.5kg because it's large enough to wash a duvet cover. I don't remember the exact cost, but it's about $1000. It's worth every penny. It can do handwash as well. Yes, you have to use low suds detergent, but that's ok with me. Smiley

Advertisement

kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2006, 11:10:39 AM »

I use a Fisher and Paykel top-loading machine. They are eco-friendly (uses minimal water and adjusts to the clothes level) and come in 8.5kg and 10.5 kg i think. I have the 8.5kg because it's large enough to wash a duvet cover. I don't remember the exact cost, but it's about $1000. It's worth every penny. It can do handwash as well. Yes, you have to use low suds detergent, but that's ok with me. Smiley

Got the same one my friend. It's worth every cent like you said. Couldn't be happier
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2006, 02:01:50 AM »

so far the Ariston maching never give any problem...maybe only washed 2 times a week and minimum clothing...Tongue front load, save water and save electricity.... thumbs up bought it at Meyer shop....

Fridge is electrolux also so far so good...got warranty up to 5 years...

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2006, 08:22:17 AM »

Where can I window-shopping for Fisher-Pykal washing machine? Wondering whether they accept trade-in?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: