Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 08:48:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advise for Getting a Home Theatre System  (Read 13293 times)
Runner

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 09:36:55 AM »

fully agree!!!  i was watching a movie during one of the cny weekends.. my aunties and a whole bunch of nephews/nieces came.. one of my aunt apparently don't know how to appreciate it.. say.. "since when you installed this thing.. SO NOISY one.."  i felt like fxxxxxxx her!
Hahaha...

Advertisement

Runner

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 09:39:01 AM »

This Sat morning i can't cos going Kukup with Shells and the rest.
When you can tag along to audition again at KEC?
I knock off at 6pm. Most likely cant join u.
What u need to do is just bring along ur own disc. eg ur favourite Music CD, movie DVD etc.
Play the same tracks on both Denon & Yammy.
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 11:00:33 AM »

Hey Peace,
Maybe you can consider to get the Wharfedale System 9.1, 9.0 & 9.cc + SVS sub PB10NSD and then get the 2nd amp from either xtremeplace or echoloft forums.
this way can save some cost for you and as one of the xplace guy said in ur thread over there.
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 07:58:23 PM »

Settled on my system last nite. Tested Marantz SR5001 & Yammy RV-X559 find the found from Yammy better but both produced sharp sounds which my wife & I noticed and quite unbearable. Thus Patrick recommended this cable "Chord" which is $13/m for my front & centre whereby it will reduce the sharpness in sound. For the rest I paid $80 for their packages. Now I sub-less could anyone spot any forum that someone is selling their PB10 do let me know or hear of any MO. Am waiting for the stock of my Yammy RV-X659.   
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: