Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 10:24:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Dog. Pls Help  (Read 1604 times)
oopsivy

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:54:48 AM »

Hi, I have lost my darling dog since 9 Jan and have been desprately looking for her since. Have pasted notices around the blocks and receive some calls for her "last seen" but have yet to find her since. I had also lodge a report with SPCA and placed ads with on some pets webby as well. Cant seems to sleep and eat well coz i really miss her alot alot!!! Cry

If you happen to see her, pls contact Chris at 8273 0480. Rewards would be given if you found and return her to me.

Details of my Dog:
Name: Coco           
Colour: Beige / White with strands of brown on head and body, strands of black on both ears
Last Seen: 9 Jan, 7pm @ Blk 107C, Edgefield Plains. Have received calls that indicated she was last seen near Blk 109 Edgefield Plains area, Prime Supermarket and near to the basketball court.

PLS CONTACT ME IF YOU FOUND HER. THANKS

Advertisement

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 07:18:05 AM »

Oh dear. I hope you find your dog real soon. She is really cute. Put an ad in the papers? Paste more notices. I hope you find her back soon.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
ShengXi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »

Hi oopsivy,

I feel bad that you've lost your dog & do hope you find her soon! I love dogs too but due to asthmatic issues, do not have the 'fortune' to have one for company.

However, I have a general question I hope you don't get upset, OK? Of late, I've heard of owners losing their dogs (just received an email notice last week too about a lost dog in Sengkang area). What I don't understand is how dogs can be 'lost'?

Aren't dogs treated by their owners like their children? If so, how can they be lost? We don't hear of lost children.....Of course, there are exceptional cases of children wandering off or kidnap cases but that's besides the point. Are dogs not leashed, that's why they run off?

Just concerned that there have been so many 'lost dog' cases and owners naturally find all ways & avenues to look for them. But if these dogs are looked after well, would they be 'lost' in the first place??

oopsivy, I don't mean that you didn't look after yours properly. I'm sure there are reasons for her to go missing. I'm just throwing a rhetorical  question.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: