Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 12:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Gymn on weekly basis  (Read 11588 times)
jo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 12:41:55 AM »

Hello everybody im very new to punggol can any one please tell me where can i find a gym in punggol? if you can help me with the location, i would be very grateful to you. Kindly help me as im new to singapore as well.

Take taxi to punggol Marina. There is a gym there. As mentioned in this thread, there is a membership fee though.. Or  can also use the free outdoor gyms available all around punggol, usually near the playgrounds. Hope this helps Smiley       

Advertisement

SERENERIC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »

Hi , I just read about this thread.
Are you guys still going to the gym in TP?

Can contact me thru' email : sofkheecheong@hotmail.com

Hi Dude..I wanted my husband to look fit again and had advised him to go training with you and he say okay.. Tongue
Ha Ha..because the truth is few years back he was so fit and handsome with 4 durian.. now...after being a father and husband..
he is now fat with a big watermelon but still handsome la(in case he saw this forum) stick tongue
So how do we contact??
g

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »

Hello everybody im very new to punggol can any one please tell me where can i find a gym in punggol? if you can help me with the location, i would be very grateful to you. Kindly help me as im new to singapore as well.

just for your information,the gym at punggol marina country club is closed down as of 1st march 2009. very sad though. Angry

Timmy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 02:57:48 AM »

i think doing pilates really help to tone ur body and dumbbell to train broad shoulder and also tone ur arm muscle then tann ur skin u will look fabulous Smiley

i'm a slutty bitch, dun ever provoke me, else u're  DEAD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: