Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 08:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for PSG Activities  (Read 21102 times)
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2006, 03:48:50 PM »

hey guys,

how about a Punggol Car Wash Day?

all proceeds can be used to buy presents for the lovely kids at Childrens Home this X'mas...  thumbs up

very lovely idea!!!!  and most of all meaning!!!!!  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Advertisement

shalom

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2006, 08:48:08 PM »

My suggestion :

If you want to do a charity car wash, i can let you guys use my car grooming centre as the venue for such an event?

Don't need to apply for permit or clearance from police......

This need to be a thoroughly planned event so we can have more time to market this event & pull in the VIPs or sponsors?

For example... Penny Low doing the first wash...organisation matching dollars for dollars after end of the event...

Only area of concern, is to ensure we have ample manpower for the car wash, suggest having time table for different volunteers to be on duty.

To make it more fun, we can even let car-owners decide how much they like to contribute for their car-wash...some can give more...some can give less....

If this idea is feasible, i probably will need to talk to the Punggol Plaza mgt for approval...we can use this event as a publicity for Punggol.sg, Punggol Plaza, RCs, sponsors & my humble car grooming centre.

Let's demostrate our kampong spirit .... is truly alive ... & vibrant in the place we call HOME ! 

yes!  we cld do the washing...

this may be a massive event...

have to get clearance from police as it's a charity drive,
but it'll be easy if we can get our MP to endorse the event.
we can oso look for retail stores to support us by lowering the prices for toys n gifts.

we still have about 2 months if the idea is good.... 

why not if we punggolians can help bring some little happiness to these children...

« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 09:00:39 PM by shalom » Logged
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2006, 09:07:15 PM »

My suggestion :

If you want to do a charity car wash, i can let you guys use my car grooming centre as the venue for such an event?

This need to be a thoroughly planned event so we can have more time to market this event & pull in the VIPs or sponsors?

For example... Penny Low doing the first wash...organisation matching dollars for dollars after end of the event...

Only area of concern, is to ensure we have ample manpower for the car wash, suggest having time table for different volunteers to be on duty.

To make it more fun, we can even let car-owners decide how much they like to contribute for their car-wash...some can give more...some can give less....

If this idea is feasible, i probably will need to talk to the Punggol Plaza mgt for approval...we can use this event as a publicity for Punggol.sg, Punggol Plaza, RCs, sponsors & my humble car grooming centre.

Let's demostrate our kampong spirit .... is truly alive ... & vibrant in the place we call HOME ! 

we can oso look for retail stores to support us by lowering the prices for toys n gifts.

why not if we punggolians can help bring some little happiness to these children...

Really, 3 cheers for bro.  cheers cheers cheers
Up for you too.
Thanks for your great offer... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
We can discuss further.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 09:09:08 PM by Fire76 » Logged
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2006, 11:58:58 PM »

My suggestion :

Really, 3 cheers for bro.  cheers cheers cheers
Up for you too.
Thanks for your great offer... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
We can discuss further.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
 clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
punggol is a wonderful home town

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: