Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 11:46:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mahjong cum Karaoke @ 192  (Read 13325 times)
Ah Tan

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 03:11:15 AM »

yoz guys... thanks to all for turning up yesterday in spite of the 'hazy' situation here which reached pretty unhealthy level..  thumbs up hope u all had enjoyed the small gathering at me + ah tan's humble houses..  Wink Tongue

am glad we actually got to do evrything in the end starting off with our punggol arcade (thks to Peace) and fininshing off with KTV at TanBox our mahjong session...  Grin Grin

anyway think we've got a very nice group of pple here who'll make an effort to come and support our gatherings even its for a while so lets keep our spirit & friendship going HIGH! 
clapping clapping clapping

till our next event then... cheers!  cheers

Well it was nice to be part of this gatherings ....both ur house was beautiful  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
enjoy the ps game and the ktv at ahtan ..... thumbs up hope he win more MJ and upgrade to a BMB system
than we all can enjoy yeah hahaha  clapping clapping clapping thumbs up

I had fun yesterday and hope more ppl will join us

sty bro, me still waiting for ur cheque for the BMB system   stick tongue

Advertisement

Botak

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2006, 08:13:37 AM »

their hse veri nice thumbs up like condo. now i look at my hse like attah hse liao Cry btw, who noe the name of tat goalkeeper who tot he was midfielder, always ran outside his box...everytime we need him den we realised our hero goalie was in midfield head banging crazy goalie Huh?         
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2006, 09:42:48 AM »

Its nice of u to have open up ur hse... Thanks for allowing me and bb to visit. keep me inform of another open hse, I will bring up some nice curry or some for u guys....
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 12:23:10 AM »

sorry that I couldnt not be there.  Spent the entire day entertaining my parents sighs
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: