Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 07:07:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choir, Vocal Ensemble, A cappella  (Read 5772 times)
umera

Meowwwww.....

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »

Hey there!

Anyone interested in forming a punggol choir, vocal ensemble or a cappella group.

So many youngsters, teens, adults and seniors, I'm sure we have a wide pool of singing talents.

Of course, this is not karaoke, it's formal singing and not so dull stagnant kind.

Looking for peeps who have sung in choir before, and your choir has won Bronze, Silver, Gold or Gold with honours in SYF, or you're from church choir or you can sing well.

Also looking for conductors, not the man with the long chopsticks frying his char kway tiao.

Please reply!

No age limit.
Time and dates will be decided if we successfully form one, most probably on weekday evenings or weekend afternoons.

But u are looking for those choir that won Bronze, Silver, Gold or Gold with honours in SYF....eerr..think  a bit tough here huh  Shocked

Advertisement

Ziko

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 08:50:42 AM »

LOL, that's to motivate we all peeps, as long as you have to passion to sing, no problem one marh.

Just that if we have those that joined choirs before, it would be easier since we will have people to guide each other, since I'm from Bass 2, it's not easy to help the sappranos, altos and tenors.
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »

I sing karaoke, very good in using fake high voice.. but i have no professsional training before.. haha.. tho i like to sing rock songs...

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
Ziko

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 02:02:11 AM »

That's really cool!
We'll be glad to have you in!
I hope others like you will be brave enough to surface and join us.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: