Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 07:04:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any interest for TreeTop Walk?  (Read 10052 times)
lwteyu

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 11:41:12 AM »

Thanks for your responses! To be honest, I'm actually helping to organise this outing for RC.

Most probably will be on 14 Oct (Sat) morning. We'll charter a bus to bring us there & back, plus provide drinks and buns. Cost should be $4 per person.

Hope you guys won't dismiss this just because it's an RC activity. I'm trying to organise more activities that young (& young at heart!) folks will be interested in. Grin

wah ,,,,, now than you say to be honest? head banging
say so at the begining lah. why so secretive? Shocked
Not as if , all the forumer will boycott right smoking Undecided

Advertisement

koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 12:29:44 PM »

Thanks for your responses! To be honest, I'm actually helping to organise this outing for RC.

Most probably will be on 14 Oct (Sat) morning. We'll charter a bus to bring us there & back, plus provide drinks and buns. Cost should be $4 per person.

Hope you guys won't dismiss this just because it's an RC activity. I'm trying to organise more activities that young (& young at heart!) folks will be interested in. Grin

Singer high:
I think you should state that this event was for RC right at the start of this forum topic.  Otherwise we'll think that its a Punggol.sg forum event. 

Singer high

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 08:57:52 PM »

OK, I've edited the first post.

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 08:59:31 PM »

how to edit the post which already posted? can meh.....which icon? sometimes I also want to take back my post. Kena bombard one leh...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: